When you register for a shopping account with us we will ask you to provide contact information such as your e-mail address.
When you purchase a tangible product from us, we will ask you to provide contact information such as your name, address and telephone number.
If you checkout with a credit card, we will ask for your billing address, credit card number, expiration date and any other required information for your card. We do not store any of your card details.
If you contact us for customer support, we may also ask you for information about your operating system, software and other technical matters.
When you visit our web site we will capture your IP Address, time of and duration of visit, and time and duration of the pages on our web site that you view. We may tie this information to the personally identifiable information we have about you.
We will also place a cookie that will identify you to us as a repeat visitor or a customer when you visit our Web site. See "What is a Cookie" below. We may tie this cookie to the personally identifiable information we have about you.
If we send you an e-mail, we may include a marker that will allow to identify e-mail that is opened and viewed.
Use of Personally Identifiable Information
We will use your personally identifiable information only as follows:
- For payment purposes and to provide customer support.
- To announce special offers or provide other information from time to time via e-mail. If you do not wish to receive these e-mails, you may opt out of future e-mails at any time by following the instructions included in the e-mail.
- To improve our service and the marketing of our service.
We will not provide any personally identifiable information about you to any other person other than:
- a law enforcement or regulatory agency at their request.
- a person or company who acquires our business.
- third parties who perform services on our behalf (such as payment processing), subject to the third party agreeing with us that it will keep your personally identifiable information confidential.
- As otherwise needed to protect or enforce our rights or the rights of others.
- We absolutely do not transfer or sell your information for inclusion on third party e-mail or other marketing lists.
What is a Cookie
A "cookie" is an alphanumeric identifier that is unique to your browser. The cookie will identify your browser to us when you visit our web site so that we may customise your visit.
Security of Your Information
We store your personally identifiable information and payment information in protected environment in encrypted format.
Our service is not available to children under the age of 13, and we will not intentionally maintain information about anyone under the age of 13.